Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Lot of Hot Air!!

My work schedule keeps changing and being a 'Schedule Person', I am finding hard to find time to play in my Butterfly Garden but......

I saw this wonderful sketch at Retro Sketches Challenge and thought I'd play along. I designed the card in my head while I was at work, then fortunately (probably for the FIRST time, ever!!!)....the card came together just as I had imagined. See...miracles do happen!


Balloon stamps and die cuts are from PTI, verse from PTI.


As usual I rotated the sketch and used a landscape view rather than portrait.

Off to work then perhaps some time to create in my Butterfly Garden when I get home.

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Marie this is BRILLIANT! This is the winner in my book, hands down ~ absolutely love this one!!

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous Marie. Love the cloudy background and the bright colored balloons. Flawless take on that sketch, it looked hard to me!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh I love it! The bright colours are so cheerful, and I love the layered grass! It IS hard to switch schedules all the time - it wears a person out, especially if you have a big time shift too. Yucky. I hope it settles down for you!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a great card and love the sentiment thanks for sharing!!!

Debbie said...

This is so neat! The balloons look like they are really floating in the air!!

Angela said...

Adorable!

Maria said...

Very pretty card...love all the colorful balloons!

Debbie said...

Hi Marie!! Obviously life is keeping you too busy to blog, but I wanted to pop in and say "hi." I hope all is well and I wish you a very Merry Christmas!!