Friday, November 14, 2014

Paper Therapy

If you search "Wikipedia" for types of 'therapies" about 100+ are listed. I am adding one today it is called "PAPER THERAPY". I find working with paper, creating cards and other paper crafted items, to be very therapeutic. Of course some background 'music therapy' always enhances the process.

This card is for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is "We're Seeing Stars".


Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

p.s. "music therapy" is listed on Wikipedia :-)

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Now THIS is FUN!! I like the various sizes of stars you used. Fun card Marie. Hope you're doing well my friend ;)

debby4000 said...

Love the fabulous tag on your card, and the stars finish it off completely.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Jessi Fogan said...

It really is therapeutic to create :) So glad to see you again!