Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Holiday 7 & 8

I have used 18 different stickers on the last 6 cards. Cards 7 & 8 use 2 more stickers, one for the tree and one for the gingerbread man.




Here is card #7:




I inked the raised image of the Cuttlebug folder with dye ink before I embossed it. After embossing the house and trees were green and recessed (debossed). I used the debossed side of the dotted swiss Cuttlebug folder to match the debossed house.



Card #8:




A Cuttlebug wreath folder was used to embossed the "whitewashed " cardstock. After sanding the leafy raised areas, I applied red colored pencil to the poinsettias. I used a craft knife to cut out the center of the wreath.

There are 5 stickers left and two more cards that I will post tomorrow.

Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

No comments: