Saturday, July 09, 2011

Shabby Tea Room #69

This is the second post today. Time for another visit to the Shabby Tea Room. The theme for this week is "Happy 4th of July" and the color combo is red, white and blue.


This is a shaker card that I'll probably give to one of my grandsons. I used tiny red and clear beads inside the shaker. The "cheeky boy" stamp is from Stampavie and was designed by Penny Johnson. If you're not familiar with her designs you can check out some of them here. The kite stamps are from PTI, the sentiment is from Darcie's, and the red paper is from the Animal Crackers pad (DCWV).

They always supply a photo for inspiration and here it is.

Ever wonder who has picnics where the food looks like this photo? Whoever they are and where ever they live........I want an invitation. See you there!

Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!I love the image and the lites :-) GREAT card! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card at The Shabby Tea Room! :-)