Thursday, July 07, 2011

Card Camp Week #2

More fun colors for this week's color combo at Card Camp.

The intro to this weeks color combo states "this week’s color combo has me dreaming of a Mexican fiesta – complete with a chilly margarita. At least that’s what those two green colors make me think of! Warm chips and salsa, watermelon…" I think of Margaritas', too :-)

The stamp is from Outlines, die cut butterfly is C.C. Designs, charm is from Stamp and Create, image and pearls were colored with Copic markers, ribbon from Michael's and the antennae is 24 ga. wire from Darice.

Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

4 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Love those flowers

ThePurplePlace said...

What a card and such a pretty Stamp!! I have a few Outlines Stamps, but this one is one I will now be adding to my wish list!!

or card is lovely and your coloring is fantastic! :)

ThePurplePlace said...

Ooops....Please excuse my typo --

It should say --

YOUR card is lovely......

joy said...

Gorgeous card, Marie! Great way to use all of the colors for this week. Thanks for stopping by my blog!