Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shabby Tea Room #70

Yikes this is my third post today...look out world.... I'm on a roll!

Time to visit the Shabby Tea Room for this weeks inspirational photo. There are some extremely talented card designers on this site! Layers upon layers upon layers. The local stamp store closed about 3-4 yrs ago and I was just beginning to get the basics of card making. Needless to say CAS was in vogue....not now! Did you ever hear of "trial and error?" Well that's how I am learning. Mostly errors but they are getting fewer and fewer. Here is my card for this week's "Flower Power Challenge" which uses red, pink and neutral...arggg. (If you read my "Hello Cupcake" posting you understand....arggg) wink!


The cupcake was paper pieced. All these lovely companies had a hand in the creation of this card. Bazzil-CS, Heidi Grace- patterned paper, Martha Stewart-edger, PTI-doily die cut, Want2Scrap-pearls, Outlines-cupcake stamp, Inky Antics-"Hello Cupcake" stamp, Nestabilities-shaped die cuts, Copic-markers, Ranger-Stickles, Cuttlebug-embossing folder and Michael's-flowers and ribbon. I am doing my part to help the economy! Not sure my husband would agree.

This is the inspirational photo.


Back to creating card in my Butterfly Garden.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty! Wonderful collection of ambellies! Thanks for sharing with us at The Tea Room ;-)

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Marie! I love that cupcake, the eyelet border and the fancy flourish! I'm right there with you ~ helping the economy :)

Pattie said...

I just love cupcakes! Stamped ones and the real ones too! So glad you could play along with us in the Tea Room this week!