Saturday, December 04, 2010

4th day of Christmas

Today is day four of the Vintage Christmas card series. Three weeks from now the hustle and bustle will be all over and the bills will start arriving. I hope you have all of your Christmas cards made and most of your shopping done. I started wrapping today so that I could take inventory of what I bought and who else I need to buy for. Tomorrow is gingerbread house day and four of my grandchildren will be coming over to decorate. They will each have a house to decorate. The remaining grandchildren will be decorating next Sunday. I love to see how creative they are.


Here is the card for today.



Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nestabilities, Tim Holtz music stamp, Vintage Photo dye ink were all used on this card. See you tomorrow!

Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

No comments: