Monday, December 06, 2010

6th day of Christmas

Lots of snow! The almanac predicted cold but not much snow this winter. Well if this is a precursor of things to come...we're in big trouble. Not only is it cold but we have about 16" of snow. So much for the almanacs predictions.


I have been listening to Christmas songs the last few days. This song is on "repeat" in my head...."I'll have a blue Christmas without you...." so today's card is blue. A welcome break from the traditional red and green.



The mother in me wants to know "Where are your gloves?" It is clearly snowing in this photo but her hands are bare.

Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nestabilities die, and Fiskar corner punch were used to create this card. I sponged Stazon opaque cotton white over the raised design in the blue background and Vintage Photo on the edges of the remaining pieces. In honor of "bling" (that I truly love using), I put three pearls on the top right corner and three on the bottom left corner. See you tomorrow!

Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

No comments: