Friday, September 16, 2011

Just For Fun

There is another sketch challenge at Card Patterns. It is, as usual, a real interesting challenge. I just finished my card. It is not elegant, vintage, retro, sophisticated, refined, shabby, amazing, beautiful, gorgeous or any other adjective you can think of. This card is just adorable! You see I have many grandchildren and kids are people, too!!!! So I dedicate this card to children everywhere and to those who are just kids at heart.








The stamps and HoneyPOP paper are from Inky Antics.  The embossed paper in the background is from my stash. I highlighted the raised areas with white dye ink, a white gel pen and a Sakura Stardust pen. The button party hat is from Michael's. Various gel pens were used to draw the confetti on the white background.


This is the sketch that I used to create this card.


 Hope you enjoyed by fun, adorable, primary card.

Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

It is totally and completely fun! What a darling image and I love the balloons. Cute!!

Sue Lelli said...

Marie, I just LOVE the balloons and the party hat on the elephant! Little kids (and big kids like me) would ENJOY receiving a card like this!!! Super CUTE!

Mona Pendleton said...

How cute Marie! Love the 3D balloons!

Karen B. said...

Entirely way too cure, your grandchild is sure to smile at this and treasure it for a long time!