Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day
to all my blogging friends and followers.


Wishing you all a very special day with the people you love.

A very special "Howdy" to Davi, Jill, Kristie and Anne-Elise, I am so honored that you have chosen to become one of my followers. 

To the rest of my blogging friends....sorry I haven't been around to visit. I was vacationing with Mickey Mouse at WDW,  the day after we got back we had to move our college student home, then SIL birthday was yesterday now Mother's Day. DH is having surgery on Tuesday so other than scheduled postings I won't have lots of new cards to share with you.

See you soon and hoping you have a wonderful day with your loved ones. 

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! Beautiful flowers!!
Praying all goes will with your DH's surgery!!

Jessi Fogan said...

For the most part it sounds like GOOD busy - and I too send good thoughts to your husband for his surgery, and to you while you care for him :) Big hugs!

Lisa Elton said...

Well I hope you said hello to Mickey & Minnie for me! I'll keep your husband in my prayers, hope all goes well. Happy Mother's Day!

Mona Pendleton said...

Hope you enjoy your vacation Marie!!! Happy Mother's Day!

Beebeebabs said...

Same to you - hope you enjoyed your special day!!!

Angela said...

Hope you enjoyed your vacation!

Angela said...

Hope you enjoyed your vacation!