Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #145

***Please scroll down to see the Timeless Tuesday Challenge***

Hello fellow bloggers it's Tuesday Morning Sketches time. So glad you stopped in for a visit. Wait till you see the remarkable cards the team has created for you this week. This week our ultra talented Kathy designed a 'fun' sketch for us to play with. I hope you'll join in the 'fun'.


Pretty self explanatory card, today. The stamped image is from Outlines and was colored with Copic markers. I reply to email so if you have a question just ask.  The Nesties can be purchased at Stamping Scraping who is our very wonderful sponsor this week. This is one of those one stop shopping places. Lots of different paper crafting supplies. Check them out!

Here is the great sketch that Kathy designed. Give it a try you could win a prize from Stamping Scraping because this week is the judged challenge.  The added twist is 'USE DIE CUTS'.



Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Marie what a fabulous Image and the backing paper is a super match well done what a lovely card Hugs Elaine

Lisa Elton said...

There you go again making another spectacular card Marie! Everything in this one flows together beautifully!

Jennifer said...

This is so very lovely! Wonderful die cuts and the colour is fantastic! Love your bow!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card tfs!!!

Kristie W. said...

I saw your card on the TMS site and wanted to come let you know how pretty I think it is. I love the image and how you colored it :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Use die cuts...well, twist my rubber arm ;) I already have an idea for this sketch! Yay :)
I love the beautiful colours & papers of your card - that ribbon is scrummy too! And as always, your colouring is amazing :)

Angela said...

Wow, those flowers pop off the page...so pretty! (I love that ribbon and flower detail too!)

Pattie J. said...

Wow! what a beautiful card. love the unusual image of flowers and the bright an sunny colors.your coloring is terrific to bring out the beauty.....thanks for sharing.....hugs and smiles

Michelle said...

Love these beautiful, warm colors, Marie!

Kathy said...

Such a lovely image Marie. Love the colors, too. And your flowery bow is the crowing touch. Stunning creation!

Dawnll said...

Thanks so much for your visit and checking out my project...appreciate you taking the time, since many challenges don't comment much anymore.
Hugs to you sweetie

Dawn said...

So pretty Marie! Love the cute image and the beautiful warm colors.

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Marie! Those flowers look AMAZING! They coordinate perfectly with the pretty patterned paper! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous coloring on these flowers, Marie! Perfect coordination with the lovely DP, too!!

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!!! I love these colors!!!

Cheryl said...

WOW, Marie! I LOVE this card! Your coloring is awesome here, and the color palette is one of my favs! Beautiful bow, too. ~Hugs!

Maria said...

What a lovely floral image, Marie! The dp matches perfectly! Pretty bow, too! Take care and Happy Mother's Day!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Marie, this is a great take on that sketch! I like the 'out-of-the-box' butterfly on the main panel. Your bow is so pretty, too.

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card Marie! I love the colors and you did an amazing job with Nestie.

Theresa said...

I'm sorry I am so far behind on commenting. This card is stunning. I am always afraid to use such bold patterned paper, but you make this look easy. Fantastic work!!