Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Spot of Tea


I have a collection of bone china tea cups. I have been looking for stamps that would represent these delicate cups. Most of the stamps I found were small and needed lots of layering to fill the front of a card. Lauren from MTME designed "A Spot of Tea" stamp set . The cup is large enough to be the focal point on the front of a card. It measures about 2 1/2" tall (without the lemon) and about 2 1/2" wide. There are 20 stamps in the set. This set has plenty of options for decorating the cup and also includes verbiage and a couple of matching tags. Once I got started stamping these cute cups I had a hard time stopping. I wanted a service for 12!

This is one of the tags that I mentioned. I cut out the center of the tag and replace it with a pale green dotted paper and left the purple as a border of the tag.





No "tea stamp set" would be complete without a "Tea Time" stamp.


Who doesn't love a cup of tea when they're not feeling well? This would be great to send to an "under the weather" friend and include a tea bag inside the card.
I didn't quite make a service for 12 but got past the halfway point. I'll share more cups in my next post.
Back to creating more cards in the Butterfly garden.

No comments: