Wednesday, May 11, 2011

April Showers bring.....

ABC DT Blog is have an "April showers bring May flowers" challenge. There are some fantastic cards that have been submitted. This challenge lasts for 3 weeks so it is easier to fit into your busy schedule. If you really get inspired you can enter as often as you wish!




I'm on a "shaker card" kick! It started with one and as of today I have made 12. This card uses a High Hopes "Lazy Susan Buggies" stamp. I want everyone to "BEE HAPPY" so I stamped, colored and cut out a lot of bees! Don't worry...they don't sting.



Copic markers were used to color the image and rhinestones were placed in the center of the flowers. I wasn't sure if the "shake"' would still shake with the rhinestones on the flowers but....it seems to be fine. We should learn something new every day!


Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

No comments: