Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Card Patterns #117

Check out the interesting sketch over at Card Patterns this week. These patterns have been great for inspiration when I want to make a card. After spending hours picking out papers it is great to have a pattern to follow.





Spellbinders tag and Nesties were used to make the flowers and the die cut the shapes on this card. The butterfly punch is Marvy, the pearls are from Want2Scrap, the foliage is a Sizzix die, Stampendous embossing powder, VersaMark, Beauty that blossoms verse stamp is from Darcies, ribbon from A.C.Moore, Tea Rose Vivid ink pad, Marvy gold metallic pen, and the butterfly stamp is PaperTrey Ink. Lots of fun tool were used to make this card so I guess I am helping the economy by buying from many businesses! I wonder if my husband will see it that way?




This is the sketch that was used to create this card.






Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

Just gorgeous Marie! Love how you simplified the sketch a bit. So glad you could join us this week on Card Patterns!!