Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Card Pattern 113 & CR84FN26

WEATHER ALERT
Spring has been delayed again this week. I might have to start building an Arc if it doesn't stop raining soon. Since I am still longing for warm weather I decided to make cards with flowers and pretend they are from my garden. Considering the puddles in the backyard I probably should have made Lily Pads!




This is one of my flower cards.



The stamp is Lazy Susan Buggies from Stamp and Create. The sides were cut off of a Neatability die, the text background is from Papertrey Ink and the embossing folder is from Sizzix. The image was colored with Copic markers after a white Prisma pencil was used to lighten the flower petals.



The layout for this card is based on this Card Pattern Sketch:









The colors that I used are from CR84FN:







I wonder how Gibbs (NCIS) gets those boats out of his basement?





Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love your card....it is so spring like...maybe it will help spring along sooner. LOL

Carolyn
My Blog
http://inmystampingroom.blogspot.com/

Mona Pendleton said...

WOW Marie! Your card is GORGEOUS! Love the little bees buzzin' about and all the texture! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Lindsay said...

This is lovely! So much texture! Those flowers are so pretty! Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Deborah Frings said...

This is just lovely!! I really like the corrugated ribbon and those sweet bees flying around the flowers - fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!