Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mojo Monday #190


Time for another Mojo Monday Sketch. Check out the posted cards! Amazing how different each person interprets the sketch. The talent and creativity is truly endless. So many ideas so little time!

Here is my version of the sketch:



Asian themed cards are few and far between probably because there aren't many stamps available. The stamps, paper and punches that were used on this card are from Hanko Designs. I have noticed some packages of paper in the origami section of Michaels and A.C. Moore. The image was colored with Copic markers and highlighted with a Marvy Deco Gold metallic pen. The floral sprig was embossed with JudiKins Egyptian Gold embossing powder.



Here is the sketch that was used to create my card. (I turned it side-ways)




Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

No comments: